Welcome to Wolf Greenfield.
We invite you to explore our website to discover why Nobel Prize winners, Fortune 500 companies, technology startups, and leading research universities choose Wolf Greenfield to develop and defend their intellectual property worldwide.
A fusion of science, law, and business, IP is our exclusive practice focus. Whether in courts, patent offices, or other venues, our professionals bring unparalleled technical and legal expertise to helping clients meet their business goals.
In The Headlines
- March 24, 2015 - Anderson Duff quoted on Supreme Court's TTAB preclusion ruling
- March 24, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield recognized in Law360 article about Saint-Gobain IPR win
- March 20, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield Named Second Largest IP Law Firm in MA
- March 19, 2015 - AJ Tibbetts explains why you should protect your app idea
- February 27, 2015 - Ed Walsh discusses drop in patent suits in 2014
- February 27, 2015 - Law360 quotes Charlie Steenburg on uptick in pharma patent litigation
- February 24, 2015 - Going to the ends of the earth to kill a patent – without breaking the bank
- February 20, 2015 - John Strand discusses trade secrets as viable option
- February 12, 2015 - Commil v Cisco: The US is in the midst of rethinking defences to ‘inducement' of patent infringement
- February 6, 2015 - Eric Kaviar quoted on significance of Suprema v. ITC
- February 5, 2015 - Ed Walsh quoted on first AIA appeal verdict
- February 4, 2015 - Federal Circuit Decides First Inter Partes Review Appeal and Upholds "Broadest Reasonable" Claim Construction Approach
- February 3, 2015 - Wolf Greenfield Named Top Trademark Law Firm by World Trademark Review