The Executive Assistant will be responsible for effectively supporting two senior executives by leveraging available resources to provide highly confidential and complex administrative support.
- Provide highly confidential and complex administrative support, including but not limited to: professionally screening and routing telephone calls; screening and routing client and internal emails; extensive calendar management and scheduling meetings and appointments; making travel arrangements; and arranging conferences/meetings.
- Create and produce a variety of correspondence, presentations to support business and leadership needs. Utilize appropriate and software for word-processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Contribute to key initiatives by supporting unique, confidential or highly complex administrative projects or administrative duties (ex: budget support, facilities related duties, other project work). Duties and tasks will vary depending on internal initiatives. Responsibilities will include interpretative thinking, problem solving, reasoning, and communication with internal leadership, clients, or employees at all levels.
- Act as an information resource to other members of firm needing information or direction related to executive team protocol and procedures.
- Position requires advanced administrative skills, a high degree of professionalism and discretion, experience working in professional services preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience providing administrative and project support for Senior Management, preferably the legal setting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Sound judgement, high level of integrity and professionalism with the ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and work collaboratively with all firm members.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills and the ability and willingness to learn new technology as needed.
To apply for this opening, please click here.