The Marketing and Business Development Assistant will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the Client Services Department in an administrative capacity. This position will offer support to the Marketing and Business Development team in areas related to events, scheduling, expenses, website and data collection.
- Manage expenses, scheduling, meetings and other operational logistics.
- Assist in maintaining and organizing marketing data.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, venues, vendor management.
- Assist with event organization and execution.
- Assist with material preparation for internal and external meetings.
- Attend internal firm meetings, take notes, track and follow-up on decisions and actions that emerge.
- Assist with the management of the firm’s social media posts.
- Coordinate and compile responses to legal-service provider surveys.
- Help identify, generate, and manage target lists of current and prospective clients across industries.
- May be asked to assist with additional tasks or projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree along with 2+ years of experience supporting marketing or business development in professional services setting or equivalent.
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion and utilize a keen attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage multiple concurrent projects and adapt quickly to changing requests.
- Capable of being decisive while demonstrating good judgment and business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy level, with ability to be both flexible and adaptable due to workload peaks and extended workday hours.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) CRMs (HubSpot), databases, and business intelligence/knowledge management tools.
- Comfort working with all levels of firm management, attorneys, staff, and vendors in a professional capacity.
To apply for this opening, please click here.