The Recruiting and Development Coordinator collaborates with and supports fellow members of the Legal Recruiting & Professional Development Department to carry out the firm’s recruiting, training, and development initiatives.
- Responsible for timely and accurate upkeep of legal recruiting database.
- Updates and maintains internal databases and reports, career section of firm’s website, and other promotional recruiting materials.
- Coordinates candidate interview schedules.
- Coordinates onboarding and orientation activities for new attorneys and technology specialists.
- Assists with the implementation of internal training programs and monitors attendance by legal professionals.
- Supports the firm’s summer associate, technology specialist, and intern programs.
- Supports the firm’s annual performance review process for associates and technology specialists.
- Maintains records of professional credentials and monitors compliance of practitioners.
- Performs additional tasks as needed.
- Assists with logistics for on-campus recruiting and related student outreach programs.
- Highly organized, accurate, and efficient, with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional judgment with the ability to be proactive and respond appropriately when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of legal or consulting industry experience required; recruiting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of legal recruiting databases (viRecruit and/or LawCruit) preferred.
- Strong skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent experience.
- Appreciation of and respect for confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and work under the pressure of constant and changing deadlines.
- Ability to work well with all levels of firm management, attorneys, staff, candidates, and vendors.
To apply for this opening, please click here.