Quincy Kayton focuses her practice on a wide variety of trademark and copyright issues, including domestic and international trademark strategy, federal litigation, Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings, and management of enforcement of trademarks and brands.
Quincy regularly drafts complaints and discovery requests, develops global policing programs, analyzes infringement claims, and helps advise clients on US and international trademark filings. In addition, she has experience advising clients on international data protection laws and regulations, including General Data Processing Regulation (GDPR).
She works closely with clients spanning a variety of industries such as pharmaceuticals, fashion, home appliances and electronics, food and beverage, clothing, medical equipment and devices, biotechnology, art and entertainment, and software.
Prior to joining Wolf Greenfield, Quincy worked as an associate at a national law firm, where she developed strategies to protect and enforce clients’ brands, trademarks, and copyrights.
Quincy also maintains an active pro bono practice. She frequently represents clients through the Women’s Bar Foundation and Victim Rights Law Center, representing clients in hearings to obtain temporary and permanent restraining orders. Before that, Quincy was a Legal Fellow at Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, where she drafted contracts for public art installations, commission and licensing agreements, and corporate art lending.
- Succeeded in transfer of numerous domain names under Uniform Domain Dispute Resolution Policy.
- Lead associate in trademark infringement suit defending online seller of automotive parts and accessories.
- Represented European fashion company in trademark infringement suit brought by multinational apparel company.
- Victim Rights Law Center, Pro Bono Attorney
- Boston Patent Lawyers Association, Copyright Chair
- Museum of Fine Arts, Museum Council
- Emerging Leaders Fund, Boston Public Library
MCLE New England: Protecting Copyrights & Thwarting Counterfeits
October 16, 2021 | MCLE Conference Center (Boston, MA)