In a two-part series on his blog, “The TTABlog®,” John Welch discusses the 10 Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) decisions that he considers to be the most important and/or interesting from 2021.
Click here to read Part 1, which covers:
- Chutter, Inc. v. Great Management Group, LLC and Chutter, Inc. v. Great Concepts, LLC
- Fuji Medical Instruments Mfg. Co., Ltd. v. American Crocodile International Group, Inc.
- Philanthropist.com, Inc. v. The General Conference Corporation of Seventh-day Adventists
- The Coca-Cola Company v. Meenaxi Enterprise, Inc.
- In re Dolce Vita Footwear, Inc.
Click here to read Part 2, which covers:
- The United States Olympic Committee v. Tempting Brands Netherlands B.V.
- In re Dimarzio, Inc.
- In re Taverna Izakaya LLC
- McGowen Precision Barrels, LLC v. Proof Research, Inc.
- In re Maugus Manufacturing, Inc.