This event has passed.
Wolf Greenfield hosted a webinar titled "Blockchain and Intellectual Property Rights - Who Owns What, How, and Why." John Strand and Matt Grady discussed this shifting technology environment and explained how blockchain is affecting intellectual property owners today.
CLICK HERE to view a replay
CLICK HERE to view the presentation slides
- The history of blockchain
- Self-executing smart contracts, including for NFTs
- Areas of implementation in blockchain that can be protected with patents and options to expand into design
- Ways to improve invention story and prosecution for blockchain patents at the USPTO
- Existing rights holders and NFTs