This event has passed.
Building a new research-based venture often requires keeping some information private while actively engaging with potential partners, customers and investors. Thus it can feel risky and stressful when preparing to communicate. How do you get people excited without telling them everything? Our panel brings together speakers with four different perspectives to explore this challenge and how to address it intentionally rather than reactively. Included in the discussion will be:
- What are the risks of sharing too much? What are the risks of sharing too little?
- How do you know what information can be shared with whom?
- What is the role of non-disclosure/confidential disclosure agreements?
- How does this concern apply to the foundational research and IP coming from our academic lab?
- Tips for preparing yourself and others in your organization for external conversations, presentations, and correspondence