This event has passed.
Wolf Greenfield hosted a discussion of the significant impact that the newly implemented Trademark Modernization Act of 2020 ("TMA") has on the rights of non-US trademark owners.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A REPLAY OF THE WEBINAR.
This event took place from 12-1PM ET (with Q &A at 12:45PM ET) on March 10.
The webinar covered:
- An overview of trademark litigation, prosecution and enforcement
- An analysis and discussion of the changes wrought by the TMA
- Insights into best practices to maximize trademark protection in the United States
- John L. Welch, Counsel, Trademark & Copyright Practice
- Amanda B. Slade, Associate, Trademark & Copyright Practice
Wolf Greenfield is an accredited CLE provider in New York. If you are seeking CLE credit, please download the Attorney Affirmation New York CLE Credit form to be completed and submitted to the CLE provider after the event.