This event has passed.
Join litigation shareholder Libbie DiMarco as she breaks down the latest developments for mitigating ITC remedial orders with effective litigation strategies ranging from product redesigns (and when to introduce them) to PTAB challenges (and how to leverage the FWDs).
- Check-in to open at 3:30pm at the National Union Building.
- Session to begin at 4:00pm on the second floor.
- Please join us for a happy hour reception featuring cocktails and hors d’oeuvres following the session.
Topics that will be discussed:
- How to successfully navigate parallel litigation in front of the ITC, PTAB, and before Customs
- Why timing is critical in section 337 litigation when introducing a redesign or challenging asserted patents at the PTAB
- The nuances and chances of success in having issued ITC remedial orders suspended, stayed, or vetoed by the President in light of public interest considerations (with reference to the ever-evolving Apple-Masimo dispute)
What new timing strategies should you consider based on the latest decisions from the ITC? And what do you need to know (or not) about public interest defenses? We hope you’ll add your voice to this interactive discussion.
Wolf Greenfield is an accredited CLE provider in New York. Wolf Greenfield is an accredited CLE provider in New York. If you attended our webinar live and are seeking CLE credit, please contact Dani Napier.