Chief Information Officer
Matt Berg has been at the helm of Wolf Greenfield’s information technology initiatives since joining the firm in 2001. As Chief Information Officer, Matt is responsible for strategic technology planning and execution. At the top of his priority list is cybersecurity.
In this episode of IP Talk with Wolf Greenfield, Matt describes the firm’s approach to protecting client information and guarding against constantly evolving cyber threats. Here are a few of the highlights:
- 00:48 - The different approaches for working with existing clients compared to prospects
- 03:24 - Primary targets that must be protected
- 04:45 - How has the cybersecurity landscape changed in recent years?
- 07:13 - Policies for working with third parties
- 09:26 - The importance of ethical walls
- 11:55 - Explaining “the human factor” in cybersecurity
- 16:53 - Protecting against emerging and unknown threats