Shareholder | Biotechnology
Many Wolf Greenfield attorneys were accomplished professionals in other fields before pursuing a career in IP law. A great number of them went through the firm’s technology specialist—or tech spec—program. A technology specialist translates into words the often complex work of inventors who are experts in their fields. At Wolf Greenfield, our technology specialists interact with clients frequently and are visible members of our client teams.
In this episode of IP Talk with Wolf Greenfield, Shareholder and Wolf Greenfield tech spec program alum Heather DiPietrantonio shares her experience and advice to those considering the program.
- 00:58 - What the tech spec program consists of
- 01:35 - Why someone might want to make the transition to IP law
- 02:42 - Heather discusses her journey from science to Wolf Greenfield
- 03:53 - The ideal qualities of a tech spec candidate
- 04:35 - Benefits of the tech spec program
- 05:23 - Heather addresses challenges of the program and how to overcome them
- 06:46 - Along with a wealth of knowledge, the tech spec program helps build relationships
- 07:22 - Advice to someone considering the tech spec program