Shareholder | Pharmaceutical
Jeff previously served as Corporate Counsel at Amgen. Co-inventor on two US Patents and co-author of numerous scientific publications and presentations, Jeff is an invited speaker internationally on various IP issues and has lectured at the Harvard Extension School and MIT’s Sloan School of Management.
In addition to his practice at Wolf Greenfield, Jeff is a champion for social justice issues. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Asian Americans Advancing Justice - AAJC in Washington, DC, where he serves on the Executive Committee and chairs the Policy and Programs Committee.
In this episode of IP Talk with Wolf Greenfield, Jeff talks about his legal career and his outside work on a variety of social justice issues. Here are some of the highlights:
- 01:38 - Jeff’s current role at Wolf Greenfield
- 03:28 - The impact of studying in Germany
- 04:46 - What drew Jeff toward a legal career
- 06:13 - The differences between being an in-house corporate counsel and working at a firm like Wolf Greenfield
- 07:51 - Jeff’s work with Asian Americans Advancing Justice - AAJC
- 12:25 - Some of the social justice issues Jeff is working on today
- 15:10 - Wolf Greenfield as a good community partner