Managing IP Ranks Wolf Greenfield Nationally, Recognizes Seven Attorneys as IP STARS in 2021
Wolf Greenfield has once again been recognized by Managing IP. The firm was ranked nationally for:
- Patent Prosecution
- Life Sciences IP
- PTAB Litigation
In addition, the firm was ranked in all three categories—patent contentious, patent prosecution and trademark—in Massachusetts.
Six Wolf Greenfield attorneys were recognized individually as IP STARS in Massachusetts and one Wolf Greenfield attorney was recognized individually as an IP STAR in New York. The following attorneys were recognized individually:
- C. Hunter Baker: Massachusetts Patent Star
- Edward R. Gates: Massachusetts Patent Star and Massachusetts Transactions Star
- Richard F. Giunta: Massachusetts Patent Star
- Elisabeth H. Hunt: Massachusetts Rising Star
- Helen C. Lockhart: Massachusetts Patent Star
- Patrick R. H. Waller: Massachusetts Patent Star
- Douglas R. Wolf: New York Trademark Star
Managing IP is a source of news, data and analysis on intellectual property developments worldwide. Its methodology for the firm rankings and the IP STARS lists is based on a weighted system of peer and client feedback, combined with submissions analysis and independent research. Researchers invite firms, practitioners and clients to complete questionnaires, and conduct interviews and independent research to verify and assess the information gathered. Read more.