Managing IP Ranks Wolf Greenfield Nationally, Recognizes Eight Attorneys as IP STARS in 2022
Wolf Greenfield has been recognized both nationally and in Massachusetts in the 2022 Managing IP rankings. In addition, eight attorneys have been ranked individually as IP STARS.
The firm was ranked nationally for:
- Patent Prosecution
- Life Sciences IP
- PTAB Litigation
The firm was also ranked in all three categories—patent contentious, patent prosecution, and trademark—in Massachusetts.
One Wolf Greenfield attorney was recognized individually as a Nationwide IP STAR, five attorneys were recognized individually as IP STARS in Massachusetts, and two attorneys were recognized individually as IP STARS in New York. The following attorneys were recognized individually:
- C. Hunter Baker: Massachusetts Patent Star
- Edward R. Gates: Massachusetts Patent Star and Massachusetts Transactions Star
- Richard F. Giunta: Massachusetts Patent Star
- Christina M. Licursi: Nationwide Trademark Star
- Helen C. Lockhart: Massachusetts Patent Star
- Stephen S. Rabinowitz: New York Notable Practitioner
- Patrick R. H. Waller: Massachusetts Patent Star
- Douglas R. Wolf: New York Trademark Star
Managing IP is a source of news, data, and analysis on intellectual property developments worldwide. Its methodology for the firm rankings and the IP STARS lists is based on a weighted system of peer and client feedback, combined with submissions analysis and independent research. Researchers invite firms, practitioners, and clients to complete questionnaires, and conduct interviews and independent research to verify and assess the information gathered. Read more.