Wolf Greenfield Named Among Best Performing and Most Active Law Firms for Patent Litigation in 2023
1 min read
In its third annual Patent Litigation Intelligence Report, Patexia Inc.—an intellectual property community and information service—has named Wolf Greenfield among the top performing and most active law firms for patent litigation. The firm ranked among the top 5% in all categories of the report.
- Ranked in the top 4% of law firms for best overall performance and activity representing defendants or plaintiffs
- Ranked in the top 2% of most active law firms representing defendants
Four Wolf Greenfield attorneys were individually recognized among the top 5% of best performing and/or most active attorneys:
- Gregory Corbett, Chair, Litigation Practice
- Libbie DiMarco, Shareholder, Litigation Practice
- Michael Rader, Shareholder, Litigation Practice and Co-chair of Wolf Greenfield’s New York Office
- Nathan Speed, Shareholder, Litigation Practice
Patexia’s Patent Litigation Intelligence Report ranks the top 100 law firms and attorneys in terms of patent litigation activity and performance, out of 3,608 law firms and 17,052 attorneys. The report is based on data from all District Court patent litigation cases filed between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2022. Learn more.