For the sixth consecutive year, Patexia’s IPR Intelligence Report has named Wolf Greenfield among the best performing and most active law firms for inter partes review (IPR) before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
Wolf Greenfield has been consistently ranked among the top law firms in all categories since the report’s inception in 2017.
- BEST PERFORMING: Wolf Greenfield is once again ranked among the top law firms for best performance in both petitioner-side and patent owner-side cases, and best performance overall.
- MOST ACTIVE: Wolf Greenfield is ranked as the 33rd most active firm out of 905 law firms practicing before the PTAB.
Rich Giunta, co-chair of Wolf Greenfield’s Post-Grant Proceedings Practice, is ranked among the top 15 best performing attorneys representing petitioners, placing him among the top 0.3% of attorneys in this category.
Ten Wolf Greenfield attorneys are individually recognized among the top 5% of best performing / most active attorneys:
- Rich Giunta, Co-chair, Post-Grant Proceedings Practice
- Elisabeth Hunt, Co-chair, Post-Grant Proceedings Practice
- Gregory Gonsalves, Counsel, Electrical & Computer Technologies Practice
- Jerry Hrycyszyn, Shareholder, Litigation Practice
- Marc Johannes, Shareholder, Electrical & Computer Technologies Practice
- Gregory Nieberg, Associate, Post-Grant Proceedings Practice
- Randy Pritzker, Co-chair, Electrical & Computer Technologies Practice
- Michael Rader, Shareholder, Litigation Practice and Head of Wolf Greenfield’s New York Office
- Anant Saraswat, Counsel, Post-Grant Proceedings Practice
- Nathan Speed, Shareholder, Litigation Practice
Wolf Greenfield is regularly recognized by publications such as The Legal 500, Chambers and Partners, Managing IP, and IAM Patent 1000 as a national leader in IPRs before the PTAB. In 2022, the firm was ranked among the top 10 law firms in the US in the category of “Patents: prosecution (including reexamination and post-grant proceedings)” by The Legal 500. In addition, the Post-Grant Proceedings Practice was highlighted for showing “particular prowess in post-grant proceedings, including IPRs, acting for petitioners and patent owners alike” and Rich Giunta was recognized as a Leading Lawyer by The Legal 500. Rich was also recognized as the PTAB Practitioner of the Year in 2021 by Managing IP.
Patexia’s IPR Intelligence Report ranks the top 100 law firms and attorneys in terms of IPR activity and performance, out of 905 law firms and 5,626 attorneys practicing before the PTAB. The report is based on an analysis of all 7,030 IPR cases before the PTAB from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2022. Patexia is an intellectual property community and information service. Learn more.