Bill McClellan’s practice involves counseling, opinion work, and patent prosecution relating to high-tech and electronic industries. He has extensive knowledge in the areas of medical devices, optics, computer hardware and software, semiconductor processing equipment, semiconductor devices and processing, network communication, signal processing, pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment, and inhalation therapy devices. Bill serves on the firm's Risk Management and Conflicts Committees.
- Provided invalidity and non-infringement opinions to a European manufacturer to enable entry into the US market and to facilitate a deal with a major pharma company.
- Advised semiconductor equipment companies on product clearance, patent opinions, and patent protection matters.
- Assisted pharmaceutical company in developing worldwide patent portfolio covering their manufacturing equipment.
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association