Adrienne Zagieboylo assists the firm in biotechnology patent prosecution. Adrienne has extensive knowledge of biophysics and molecular diagnostics.
Prior to joining Wolf Greenfield full-time, Adrienne earned her PhD in Biophysics from Cornell University. Her research in the Laboratory of Dr. Iwijn De Vlaminck centered around the development of non-sputum-based diagnostic tests for tuberculosis, focusing specifically on the utility of circulating nucleic acids. As an undergraduate, she conducted her honors thesis in the Laboratory of Dr. Serdal Kirmizialtin, where she developed enhanced sampling methods for molecular dynamics simulations to model the conformational dynamics of polynucleotides across the energy landscape. In addition, Adrienne spent two summers at the firm as a technology specialist summer intern.
- ComSciCon-NY, Organizer (2018-2020)
- NYU Abu Dhabi iGEM, Team Leader and Student Advisor (2017-2018)
- Cornell Presidential Life Sciences Fellowship (2018)
- New York University Founders Day Award/University Honors Scholar (2018)
- Co-author. “A Novel Tool to Identify Bactericidal Compounds against Vulnerable Targets in Drug-Tolerant M. tuberculosis found in Caseum,” Mbio (2023).
- First author. “Metagenomic DNA sequencing to quantify Mycobacterium tuberculosis DNA and diagnose tuberculosis,” Scientific Reports (2022).
- Co-first author. “A metagenomic DNA sequencing assay that is robust against environmental DNA contamination,” Nature Communications (2022).
- First author. “Measurement biases distort cell-free DNA fragmentation profiles and define the sensitivity of metagenomic cell-free DNA sequencing assays,” Clinical Chemistry (2022).
- Co-author. “Kinetic and thermodynamic analysis defines roles for two metal ions in DNA polymerase specificity and catalysis,” Journal of Biological Chemistry (2020).
- Co-author. “Crystal growth, a research-driven laboratory course,” Journal of Applied
- Co-author. “Combination of resveratrol-containing collagen with adipose stem cells for craniofacial tissue-engineering applications,” International Wound Journal (2018).
- Co-author. “Enhanced wound-healing performance of a phyto-polysaccharide-enriched dressing - a preclinical small and large animal study,” International Wound Journal (2017).
- Co-author. “The immunomodulatory imbalance in patients with ketamine cystitis,” BioMed Research International (2017).