Wolf Greenfield is committed to offering a generous and equitable compensation package. Those joining the firm are paid an amount which takes into account not only the range of responsibilities to be assumed, but also the experience and education they bring to the firm. You will receive annual salary reviews to ensure that your level of pay matches the legal marketplace and also to reflect the additional skill and experience you have garnered since your last evaluation.
As a full-time permanent employee, you will be offered a wide range of benefits which includes:
- Eleven paid holidays
- Five weeks or more of paid leave in a full calendar year based on job title and tenure
- Annual tenure and merit based bonus programs
- After 30 days at the firm, employees may enroll in our 401(k) and profit sharing plan if they work at least 1,000 hours in a calendar year. Annually the Shareholders announce the amount of profit sharing contributions and the firm's match to 401(k) deferrals for eligible employees. The firm's contributions are subject to a vesting schedule.
- Premium contributions for individual medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield and the ability to use pre-tax dollars to pay the remaining premium, with cash payment to those not electing the firm's insurance
- Fully paid individual dental insurance through Delta Dental and, for those who insure other family members, the ability to purchase their premiums on a pre-tax basis
- A life insurance benefit equal to twice annual salary with a corollary accidental death benefit capped at $350,000
- Short-term disability insurance which offers a percentage of salary continuation
- Long-term disability insurance which provides some measure of salary continuation in the event a disability continues longer than 90 days
- Long-term care insurance availability
- Family/Dependent Care Leave
- Parental Leave
- Domestic Partner benefits
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- On-going firm-paid training in work-related areas
- Pre-tax plans for medical, dependent care, transportation, and parking expenses
- Monthly $30 subsidy to the cost of T-passes
- Candidate referral bonus program
- Salary direct deposit options
- Business-casual dress code
- As tenants of the Federal Reserve Bank, employees are eligible for membership in the Bank's fitness center for $75 quarterly and have access to 600 Atlantic Federal Credit Union, convenience shops, a large cafeteria, and outside gardens and patio areas.
Employees who work less than full-time may be eligible for some of the above benefits. Depending on the number of hours they work, they may also receive reduced benefits or adjusted co-payments.