We are actively recruiting for the following position(s):
- Biotechnology Associate. We are seeking a patent prosecution attorney to join our Biotechnology Group. Qualified applicants will have a degree in biology, or a related field of study, be a member of the patent bar, and have 3-5 years of law firm or industry experience. Candidates must also have strong academic credentials and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Electrical and Computer Technologies Associate. We are seeking a patent prosecution attorney to join our Electrical and Computer Technologies Group. Qualified applicants will have up to 4 years of experience, a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a related field of study, be a member of the patent bar and have patent drafting and prosecution experience. Candidates must also have strong academic credentials, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Pharmaceutical Associate: We are seeking a patent prosecution attorney to join our Pharmaceutical Group. Qualified applicants will have Ph.D. in organic chemistry or related field of study, be a member of the patent bar, and have patent drafting and prosecution experience. Candidates must also have strong academic credentials, outstanding written and verbal skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Post-Grant Associate. We are seeking an intellectual property attorney to join our Post-Grant Practice Group. Qualified applicants will have at least 5 years of experience with United States and foreign patent prosecution as well as significant experience with post-grant contested matters before the USPTO such as inter partes review proceedings. A degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or a related field of study is preferred. Applicants must be admitted to practice before the USPTO.
- Trademark Associate. We are seeking an attorney to join our Boston or New York office in the Trademark and Copyright Group. Qualified applicants will have up to 3 years of experience in trademark matters, including domestic and international clearance, prosecution, and enforcement, as well as experience in managing a global trademark portfolio. The position will also involve drafting motions and other pleadings for the TTAB and Federal Court. Previous experience preparing and responding to cease and desist letters and handling other enforcement matters is preferred. Excellent writing skills, strong academic credentials, business acumen, and strong interpersonal and communication skills are required. An interest in public presentation, writing articles, and active marking and business development are also required.
To apply for one of our open positions, please submit your materials here.
Search firms, please submit your candidate's application here. If you are a search firm without an agreement in place and you would like to submit a candidate for consideration, please submit a blind profile to email@example.com. For candidate submissions to be valid, all correspondence must go through our Legal Recruiting Department. Note that we do not accept search firm submissions for entry level candidates.
We fully comply with all laws prohibiting discrimination against any qualified applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, marital, parental or veteran status, or disability as well as any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Current regulations relating to the deemed export of certain information and technologies with which we and our clients work require us to limit access to citizens of the United States and United States permanent residents. If you do not currently meet this status requirement, we will not be able to consider your application for employment at this time.
For inquiries or technical assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.