Wolf Greenfield Attorneys Named to 2022 New York Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Lists
1 min read
Four Wolf Greenfield attorneys have been named to the 2022 New York Super Lawyers list, and three have been named 2022 New York Rising Stars.
Wolf Greenfield attorneys recognized as 2022 New York Super Lawyers include:
- Robert T. Maldonado, Counsel, Trademark & Copyright Practice
- Michael N. Rader, Shareholder, Litigation Practice and Head of Wolf Greenfield’s New York Office
- Tonia A. Sayour, Counsel, Trademark & Copyright Practice
- Norman H. Zivin, Counsel, Litigation Practice
Wolf Greenfield attorneys recognized as 2022 New York Rising Stars include:
- Eric P. Greenwald, Associate, Biotechnology Practice
- Blaine M. Hackman, Counsel, Post-Grant Proceedings Practice
- Daniel M. Huttle, Associate, Litigation Practice
Super Lawyers rates outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars recognizes top attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less. The selection process for both includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. For more information, please visit Super Lawyers.