Wolf Greenfield has been ranked in Massachusetts and New York in the World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals 2023. In addition, attorneys received national individual recognition. One of only two law firms ranked in the gold category in Massachusetts, Wolf Greenfield has been included in the WTR 1000 each year since the list’s inception 13 years ago.
“Wolf Greenfield boasts a deep bench and a wealth of experience with the most complex trademark matters,” noted WTR.
“The Wolf Greenfield team is incredibly organized, thoughtful, responsive, and practical. They are great about helping me keep costs down and only spend my limited budget where it matters. They feel like true business partners. I could not recommend them more highly,” a client told WTR.
Six attorneys from the firm’s Trademark & Copyright Practice were honored for individual achievement:
- Christina Licursi: Massachusetts prosecution and strategy and Massachusetts enforcement and litigation
- Robert Maldonado: New York prosecution and strategy and New York enforcement and litigation
- Tonia Sayour: New York prosecution and strategy
- John Strand: Massachusetts enforcement and litigation
- John Welch: National enforcement and litigation, Massachusetts prosecution and strategy, and Massachusetts enforcement and litigation
- Doug Wolf: National prosecution and strategy, Massachusetts prosecution and strategy, and Massachusetts enforcement and litigation
The WTR 1000 remains the only standalone publication to recommend individual practitioners and their firms exclusively in the trademark field. The publication identifies the leading trademark law firms and individuals in over 80 jurisdictions globally. To research the market, the World Trademark Review interviews and exchanges correspondence over a four-month period with hundreds of lawyers, attorneys, and their clients. Learn more.