In its third annual Trademark Intelligence Report, Patexia Inc.—an intellectual property community and information service—has named Wolf Greenfield among the best performing and most active law firms for trademark prosecution.
- BEST PERFORMING: Ranked among the top 1% of law firms for best overall performance since the inception of the report.
- MOST ACTIVE: Ranked among the top 1% of law firms for overall activity since the inception of the report.
Four members of Wolf Greenfield’s Trademark & Copyright Practice were individually recognized among the top 5% of best performing and/or most active attorneys:
- Doug Wolf: Ranked among the top 1% of most active and best performing attorneys for the third consecutive year; also ranked among the top 100 best performing attorneys and among the top 100 most active attorneys
- Christina Licursi: Ranked among the top 1% of most active and best performing attorneys for the third consecutive year
- Robert Maldonado: Ranked among the top 4% of most active attorneys
- John Welch: Ranked among the top 5% of most active attorneys
Patexia’s Trademark Intelligence Report ranks the top 100 law firms and attorneys in terms of trademark prosecution activity and performance, out of 26,274 firms and 32,904 attorneys. The report is based on an analysis of data from the USPTO over the past five years, from January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2022. Learn more.