Wolf Greenfield has an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic candidates interested in working at robust law firm. We currently have an opening for an Accounts Coordinator. The Accounts Coordinator primary responsibility will be to administer and coordinate collections for the firm. This position will also research and identify issues as needed and will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication.
- Contacts clients to request and provide information
- Contacts clients regarding past due accounts
- Posts client payments
- Meets with Attorneys regarding their clients’ outstanding bills
- Prepares periodic and special status reports on receivables
- Prepares and reviews statements
- Maintains client lists
- Exercises decisions based on established policies;
- Maintains awareness of client requirements, such as Letters of Agreement, special terms, and discounts
- Maintains awareness of emerging industry trends and client developments
- Researches client inquiries or disputes to assist in their resolution
- Maintains credit and collection files
- Interacts with vendors
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration (preferably with an accounting major) or some related field or one year of professional work experience in the administration of accounts receivable, billing and collections including delinquent accounts required.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication as well as strong customer service skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in law firms desired but not required
- Working knowledge of Minisoft ARCS collection software desired but not required.