Wolf Greenfield is committed to recruiting and retaining future attorneys who will contribute to the diversity of our firm and the field of intellectual property law. Our Diversity Fellowship Program is designed to give students pursuing a career in intellectual property law a realistic sense of what it is like to practice at Wolf Greenfield.
- A paid summer associate, summer intern, or co-op position with Wolf Greenfield. The summer program runs ten weeks from mid-May through July.
- Fellows entering their second year of law school may also have the opportunity to participate in the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) 1L Scholars Program, which includes additional mentoring and networking opportunities, and a two-day off-site Scholars Summit.
- Fellows will be awarded up to $25,000:
- $5,000 upon completion of their first ten-week summer or co-op position with the firm
- $5,000 upon completion of their second ten-week summer or co-op position with the firm
- $15,000 will be awarded to those who join the firm as a full-time associate or technology specialist upon completion of the relevant degree program
All applicants must:
Demonstrate a commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion
Have a degree in science or engineering and be eligible to sit for the Patent Bar examination
Have outstanding leadership abilities and involvement in diversity organizations
Be able to participate in and complete Wolf Greenfield’s 10-week summer program
Mentoring & Training
Our commitment to mentoring and training is evident in every aspect our firm. Fellows will be matched up with an attorney who will serve as an advisor during the summer program and throughout the remainder of a Fellow’s law school career.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2023 fellowship program.
We will review applications on a rolling basis and contact individual applicants for interviews. Candidates must submit all required materials (resume, application, cover letter, undergraduate and graduate transcripts, writing sample, and personal statement) through Wolf Greenfield’s online application portal.